5/07/2008


To you... mum

Everyday
I'll see you
That beautiful smile
The rows of white teeth
Those beautiful eyes
Mum
Your touch heals my pain
Your words of wisdom gives me strength
Your trust moves me forward
Your confidence encourage me
Mum
You always put up a happy face
Always positive in life
Always around when needed
Even in your silence..you are heard
I remember you fully
I miss you terribly
Now that you're gone
Forever ....
I miss your touch
Your Voice
Your hugs and kisses...
Everything....everything
BUT
I know and
I'm aware
that you are always with me
Because
In me there's always you
Mum
your love surrounds me
How can I thank you
Never enough...Never will be enough
because you are a mother
A provider
I thank you Mum
....from the bottom of my heartI love you Mum

1 ulasan:

  1. satu catatan yang menarik.. tetapi lebih menarik jika mampu dihayati oleh semua yang bergelar anak... biarpun kita tidak lagi sebagai anak-anak..

    BalasPadam